Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Save the Date for Summer Planning 2009!

"Whatever Jamie, I need to get through THIS summer before I'll even think about NEXT summer!"

I know, I know, but when it dawned on me that next year's theme was "Get Creative @ Your Library," I thought the Weidner Center (arts, music, dance) would be a great place for the planning workshop!

So....the date is set for Thursday, February 12th, 2009! Things book up far ahead, so I had to secure something now.

I'm still thinking of possible speakers and other ways we can "get creative," but there are TONS of possibilities with students at UWGB, Weidner Center Presents, Inc. or doing a mini performers showcase.

So save the date and stay tuned!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!!

Kymberley

Jamie said...

I think so, too! I already have some ideas for a speaker.... :)