Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jim Lenz Publicity Materials

I'm working on publicity materials for Jim Lenz's "Magic of Reading" program, including flyers, a press release and PSA. The press release and PSA will be online so you can easily insert your library's information. I am hoping to get that all to you by the first week of May.

Every library will receive 2-3 posters. I will also post it online if you want to print more. Every poster will have the specific library, date and time.

In past years, libraries have had to pay the entertainer their $25 portion on the day of the performance. Last summer we had some problems with this, so this year the libraries will pay NFLS and we will send him monthly increments. I already spoke to Jim about this, and it is fine with him. This way, you won't have to worry about paying him the day he is at your library. I'll have more details on this later.

No comments: